First Update Coming to Super Street: The Game
To start off with the most important thing: we want to give our sincere thanks from everyone that has been working on Super Street: The Game! We thank you for all of your honest feedback, involvement and support we received in the first week after the launch!
After working for two years on Super Street: The Game, it was very exciting for us to finally see it launch last week. We’ve been overwhelmed by all of your first reactions, experiences and feedback. We want to start off with one thing: positive or negative, we have heard you! We know that we need your help and support to keep Super Street: The Game growing into a better game for everyone.
We are just at the beginning and there’s a lot more to come. Based on all the feedback we received, we immediately started to work on several important updates that we want to share with you today. After this update that’s coming in October, we are already planning the next big update in November. But more on that will be shared in the upcoming weeks!
For this first update, we have been working on:
* Updated car physics (understeer, handbrake, downforce/weight, and more)
* Engine sounds per engine
* Auto respawn when car is flipped
* Improved visual quality of car parts
* Update to UE 4.20
* Localisation bug Portuguese language
* Steam cloud saving (PC-Steam only)
* Easy restart career functionality
* Option to hide the crewmembers in the garage
* Option to toggle boost motion blur effect
This is just the first update! There is also a big update planned that will arrive in November, so stay tuned to get more information about all of the new content you can expect!